Contact us our office or you can submit an inquiry online by clicking the button below.
- March 18, 2019
- Category: GRE, IELTS, PTE, SSC CGL, TOEFL
1. What is the purpose of this audio file? 2. Why is there a text transcript? Instructions listen to the tape, then listen to the tape as you read the text note down the words you do not know figure out what they mean observe voice modulation record yourself reading the same thing notice the
- September 8, 2018
- Category: GRE, QUIZ, SSC CGL
Want to take up the challenge that GRE offers? Want to see if you can make the cut, and get an admission into one of the top universities? You are in all probability already looking at learning a million words and then some. And, if you are among the unlucky few, you have joined a
- December 27, 2017
- Category: IELTS, OET, PTE, QUIZ, SSC CGL
The quiz is here, but before that, some trivia about the beautiful image. The animal in the picture is called the Gemsbok (Pronunciation: गेम्सबाक ; గెమ్సబాక్). It is is found in the arid (dry) regions of Africa, primarily in the Kalahari Desert. The main predator of the gemsbok is the cheetah. Now, for the quiz.
- December 4, 2017
- Category: IELTS, OET, PTE, SSC CGL, TOEFL
A modifier is a word, phrase, or clause which functions as an adjective or an adverb to describe a word or make its meaning more specific. It is one of the most common errors students commit in tests that include a writing module. Take this short quiz to know where you stand. Good Luck!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/firstaca/public_html/wp-content/plugins/formcraft3/formcraft-main.php on line 1054